Multiple Offset - Quickly offsets lines with varying offsets.
This command creates offset lines at multiple offsets,
creating sets or plines:
OffMult.tml is very useful for creating multiple parallel lot
lines at different widths. The real advantage is that each line created is the designated
line to offset. Unlike the Offset Distance command in Terramodel where the original
line is held as the line to offset.
How to use the OffMult
After downloading OffMult.* to the Terramodel installation
folder\Terramodel\tmls folder, open a Terramodel project and type offmult
at the Terramodel command line:
You will see:
- Obj: Select a line to offset.
- Off: Type or pick a distance to offset.
- R/L: Type or pick a side to offset, Left or Right.
- Pline or Set: Select the type of line to create for the offset
- Seg only: Check this to offset the selected segment only.
If not checked, then the entire line will be offset.
Note: After each offset line is created, the focus
is placed in the offset field for a new offset distance. Type in the new distance
and click enter.
Return to Products Page
For more information please call us at (909) 797-9374